On October 18th, the British Columbia Government Retired Employees’ Association held their Annual General Meeting.
Reports were heard from the following:
- President – Brian Green
- First Vice President – Vincent Sherry
- Second Vice President – Patrick Harkness
- Treasurer – Johanna Morrow
- Membership Secretary – Al Barclay
- Central Support – Jodine Ducs
- Delegate Report – Al Barclay
- Retention and Recruitment – Bonnie Billington, Al Coccola, and Larry Martin
Guest speakers welcomed include:
- Tom Vincent and Stuart Morgan from BC Pension
- Michael Miller, legal counsel
- Mark Costales of Johnson Inc.
Congratulations to Brian Green and Patrick Harkness for their re-election to President and Second Vice President positions respectively.
Congratulations to George Bowden for his election to First Vice President, with much thanks extended to outgoing Vincent Sherry.
Click to view and download the BCGREA AGM 2023 Minutes