The merchandise program has an annual budget of $2,500 for samples and expenses. We search out the best suppliers and deals, and those savings are passed on to the purchasing branch.
Webpage Guidelines & Comments
- The idea is not to involve support staff or provincial volunteer time. Each branch is responsible for placing their order through the Branch Contact.
- One member acts as a Lead Contact for joint orders.
- Terms of payment & billing address determined by the Branch Contact and the Supplier, i.e. credit card or direct payment from the branch treasurer via e-transfer or cheque.
- As we find appropriate items, they will be showcased for short periods. Hopefully the Branch Contacts will check back often and keep their branches informed. Random items will be chosen and listed for a designated period of time.
- Each item will have a start date and a completion date, after that the item is no longer available.
- Logo used on merchandise meets copyright requirements under BCGREA.
- Please keep in mind the order is prepaid, and all sales are final.
- Places an order to supplier that meets the minimum requirement.
- If unable to meet minimum order requirement, invites other branches to participate in an order.
- Provides the billing info / address to the supplier for invoicing.
- Oversees the merchandise webpage. Posts and removes items.
- Responds to questions and helps to facilitate the process.
Click to contact Al Coccola
Item #1 BCGREA Large Decals
Description: Vinyl decals are approximately 3 inches high by 11 inches wide, with the BCGREA name in blue letters. Very durable, suitable for all hard surfaces. These decals are permanent and meant to be a heading on meeting signs.
Cost: $7.50 each free shipping
9 in stock
Limited supplies are in stock now, click to contact Al Coccola to order.
Item #3: BCGREA Tote Bag with Logo
Description: Tote Bag. High quality 100% cotton. Bag is approximately 15 inches high by 18 inches wide by 4 ½ inches across at the base. The strap adds another 12 inches in height. Full bold logo with a black base and straps.
Cost: $10.00 each.
9 in stock
Item #1: Life Member 20 Year Pin
Description: The pin is back. New supplier same pin. I inch soft enamel pin. We have 250 pins in stock. No minimum order, while stock lasts. Can avoid shipping costs by picking up at the AGM. Click to contact Al Coccola and place order.
Cost: $2.50 each shipping will be subsidized.
Item #2: Metal Pen
Description: Stylus tip in royal blue color with BCGREA and website in lettering. Minimum order 100. End date December 31st, 2023.
Cost: $2.36 each plus taxes and shipping.
ABC Printing Unlimited Centre
2071 Kingsway Ave #305, Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6N2
604-942-7014 | Imran Harji: firstname.lastname@example.org
Item #3: BCGREA Small Decals
Description: Vinyl decals are approximately 3 inches high by 2 3/8 inches wide, with the BCGREA full black and blue logo imprint. Very durable, suitable for all surfaces, can be reused.
No End Date.
Special price is $2.00 each free shipping.
These are in stock now, click to contact Larry Martin and place order.
Item #4: Coffee Mugs
Description: Custom Mugs
Mug Color: White
Accent Colours: White
Designable Area: 2-Sided
The price is variable, free shipping to one destination with an order minimum of 10 or multiples of 10. Discounts can become available. Please email Larry Martin for latest pricing.
Item #5: BCGREA Special Occasion Cards
Description: With special messages; congratulations, thank you, in sympathy, etc. Each card is handmade, so some variations in cardstock and patterns may occur due to supplies. An insert can be added. All cards are 4.5″ x 5″ and come with envelopes. Sold at cost.
No End Date.
Minimum order – 5 cards and 2 weeks’ notice. Larger orders may need extra time, so please check with us first.
$5.00 each plus shipping.
Email Tammy Welch at: email@example.com
Ask A Question
If you have questions about the merchandise offers above, or the ordering process, please send us a message below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have already negotiated what we think is the best price possible.
They should remain fixed for the sale period. However, high demand and difficulties in restocking may arise. If so, we will update the page.
As they become known their contact info will be posted on this page. We will hopefully set up a Campaigner distribution list.