Webpage Guidelines & Comments
- The idea is not to involve support staff or provincial volunteer time. Each branch is responsible for placing their order through the Branch Contact.
- One member acts as a Lead Contact for joint orders.
- Terms of payment & billing address determined by the Branch Contact and the Supplier, i.e. credit card or direct payment from the branch treasurer via e-transfer or cheque.
- As we find appropriate items, they will be showcased for short periods. Hopefully the Branch Contacts will check back often and keep their branches informed. Random items will be chosen and listed for a designated period of time.
- Each item will have a start date and a completion date, after that the item is no longer available.
- Logo used on merchandise meets copyright requirements under BCGREA.
- Please keep in mind the order is prepaid, and all sales are final.
- Places an order to supplier that meets the minimum requirement.
- If unable to meet minimum order requirement, invites other branches to participate in an order.
- Provides the billing info / address to the supplier for invoicing.
- Oversees the merchandise webpage. Posts and removes items.
- Responds to questions and helps to facilitate the process.
Click to contact Al Coccola
Item #1 Metal pen
Description: stylus tip in royal blue color with BCGREA and website in lettering.
Minimum order 100. Ends March 31, 2023.
(Price increase to $3.19 each (+ taxes & shipping) after March 31st 2023)
Cost: $2.36 each + taxes & shipping
ABC Printing Unlimited Centre
2071 Kingsway Ave #305, Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6N2
604-942-7014 | Imran Harji: firstname.lastname@example.org
Item #2: BCGREA Decals
Description: Vinyl decals are approximately 3 inches high by 2 3/8 inches wide, with the BCGREA full black and blue logo imprint. Very durable, suitable for all surfaces.
No End Date.
Special price is $2.00 each with shipped with a minimum order of 5 to 50. The price goes down in batches of 50 or more.
These are in stock now, click to contact Al Coccola and place order.
Item #3: Curling Gear
Description:This is a specialty item for curlers. Pricing from the hardline retail site.
- Custom British Columbia broom with Custom Pro Cover is $220.00.
- BCGREA pricing for Custom Icepad pro cover is $21.00 each.
Complete Broom will be dependent upon the Number ordered expect at least 25% discount from list price. If interested, click here to contact Larry Martin.
Item #4: Vest with BCGREA Logo
Description: Warmth, protection and comfort. Combining a protective exterior with a cozy interior, the Elevate Men’s Stinson Softshell Vest is great on chilly mornings. Its anti-pilling finish means it’ll last wear after wear. Comes with the BCGREA logo, or with the BCGREA letters. Navy in colour. It is fairly straight cut loose fitting so should be suitable for Men or Women. Comes in X- Large, large, & medium.
100% Polyester mechanical stretch woven bonded to 100% Polyester anti-pill microfleece with waterproof 8000mm, breathable 400g/m2 membrane and water repellent finish.
End Date: February 28, 2023.
Regular price: Projected cost of $45 plus shipping. We a need a minimum order of 25.
Vendor: We will place the order centrally, and confirm the price with the branch when we have enough requests to meet the minimum. Please email Larry Martin directly with your order.
Ask A Question
If you have questions about the merchandise offers above, or the ordering process, please send us a message below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have already negotiated what we think is the best price possible.
They should remain fixed for the sale period. However, high demand and difficulties in restocking may arise. If so, we will update the page.
As they become known their contact info will be posted on this page. We will hopefully set up a Campaigner distribution list.